Adding Aircraft to Part 91 Operations
- Perform Part 91 Conformity Inspections. Includes completion of the FAA Conformity Checklist.
- Develop Part 91 Bridging Document when incorporating aircraft into operator's current inspection schedule
- Update Compliance Statements including necessary revisions to manuals when required
Develop Approved Aircraft Inspection Program (AAIP)
- Develop AAIP in accordance with Part 91 regulations. Includes all applicable Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICAs) for the particular aircraft
Part 91 HAZMAT manual
- Develop new or review existing document. Provide a gap analysis and recommendations for improvements and identify any regulatory non-conformities