If you are looking for qualified professionals to audit your operation or conduct a gap analysis to see what areas you still need to improve prior to an official registration or initial audit, Mentair Group can help.
Mentair Group auditors are highly experienced with solid professional backgrounds in flight operations, aviation management, maintenance and reliability. Our experience in the field gives us valuable insight as we provide your team with a truthful analysis of how your operation stacks up against IS-BAO or other industry recognized Standards. Please see the kinds of audits that Mentair Group provides listed below.
- IS-BAO – Since 2007 Mentair Group's registered auditors have conducted numerous IS-BAO audits for stages 1, 2, 3 (I, II, III) for operators including United States and Foreign registries. Mentair Group is an IS-BAO I3SA Affiliate.
- Quality Systems – Mentair Group has over 25 years of experience developing and auditing quality programs. We will ensure your organization’s programs are solid, reflect current industry standards, evaluate best practices and that you are compliant to applicable regulations using customized checklist criteria.
- Safety Management Systems – Mentair Group conducts SMS audits or gap analysis for client’s safety management system programs.
- Safety Assurance – Mentair Group provides audits for clients measuring their current safety practices against national or international standards, regulations and best practices.
- Vendors and Suppliers – Mentair Group provides custom audits of your vendors to evaluate their quality and safety programs as well as any quality issues.
- Repair Station / MRO – We specialize in customized audits for all sizes of repair stations evaluating quality and safety programs as well as regulatory requirements. Audits will measure the organization’s programs and we will provide recommendations for improvements or identify any areas of non-compliance.
- Reliability Programs - Mentair Group preforms custom audits of your reliability program to identify opportunities for improvements. If you are an operator who needs a reliability program, small or large, our highly experience team can assist.